- Museum of the Moving Image / Art / Film / History / Museum
- Immigration Museum / History and Heritage Museum
- MAD / Museum of Art
- Intrepid / Museum / Aircraft Carrier
- NMAI / History Museum
- New Museum / Art and Design Museum
- FIT Museum / Fashion Museum
- MCNY / History Museum
- The Museum of Jewish Heritage / History Museum
- Cooper-Hewitt / Design Museum
- Bodies Exhibit / Museum of Human Anatomy
- New York Transit Museum / History Museum
- Brooklyn Museum / Museum of Art
- The Whitney / Museum of American Art
- Madame Tussauds New York / Wax Museum
- The Museum of Sex / History and Art Museum
- The Natural History Museum / The American Museum of Natural History
- The Met Musem / Museum of Art
- Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum / Modern Art and Architecture Museum
- MoMA / Museum of Art
Fevereiro / Sabado 25 BUY City PASS!
- Antes 7 pm - Pay What You Wish - The Guggenheim - Manhattan - This Hallmark of American Beauty and New York City's Architectural Prowess was Originally Designed by Frank Lloyd Wright. The Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum is Home to an Impressive Collection of Impressionist, Modern, and Everything in Between. On Saturdays, the Collection is Open to the Public and Asks Only for What You Can Spare. This is a Great Way to Embrace Some Culture, While Keeping Your Budget Intact!.
- Depois das 7 pm - Styx - Gotham Hall - Manhattan - One of America's Most Prolific Rock Bands of the 70's is Back and Playing at the Grandiose Gotham Hall Located in Midtown. Knocking Out Hits such as 'Mr. Roboto' and 'Come Sail Away', This Show is Sure to Delight Hardcore Fans and Newcomers Alike..