- Museum of the Moving Image / Art / Film / History / Museum
- Immigration Museum / History and Heritage Museum
- MAD / Museum of Art
- Intrepid / Museum / Aircraft Carrier
- NMAI / History Museum
- New Museum / Art and Design Museum
- FIT Museum / Fashion Museum
- MCNY / History Museum
- The Museum of Jewish Heritage / History Museum
- Cooper-Hewitt / Design Museum
- Bodies Exhibit / Museum of Human Anatomy
- New York Transit Museum / History Museum
- Brooklyn Museum / Museum of Art
- The Whitney / Museum of American Art
- Madame Tussauds New York / Wax Museum
- The Museum of Sex / History and Art Museum
- The Natural History Museum / The American Museum of Natural History
- The Met Musem / Museum of Art
- Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum / Modern Art and Architecture Museum
- MoMA / Museum of Art
Março / Sexta-feira 16 BUY City PASS!
- Antes 7 pm - Free - The Museum of Modern Art - Manhattan - Known as the most Influential Museum of Modern Art in the World, The Museum of Modern Art, or MoMa for Short, is One of the Great Centerpieces of New York City. Housing Some of the Finest Pieces of Contemporary Art Created and Receiving More Than 2.5 Million Visitors a Year - This is a 'Must-See' for Any Art Aficionado!.
- Depois das 7 pm - Moon Hooch - The Knitting Factory - Brooklyn - Combining Jazz, Classical, House, and World Music, this local trio has been entertaining Brooklyn for just over two years. Known for their captivating street performances and eccentric style, Moon Hooch is an event all their own..