- Around the Corner... / Neighborhood
- Williamsburg & Greenpoint / Neighborhood
- Greenwich Village / Neighborhood
- Upper West Side & Morningside Heights / Neighborhood
- Upper East Side / Neighborhood
- Union Square & Flatiron District / Neighborhood
- Herald Square, Times Square, & Hell's Kitchen / Neighborhood
- Soho e Tribeca / Neighborhood
- Rockefeller Center e Upper Fifth Ave. / Neighborhood
- Park Slope e Prospect Heights / Neighborhood
- Midtown East / Neighborhood
- Financial District & Battery Park City / Neighborhood
- Lower East Side & Nolita / Neighborhood
- Columbus Circle & Central Park South / Neighborhood
- The East Village / Neighborhood
- Chinatown & Little Italy / Neighborhood
- Chelsea / Neighborhood
- Cobble Hill & Carroll Gardens / Neighborhood
- Brooklyn Heights & Dumbo / Neighborhood
- Harlem / Neighborhood
Abril / Sexta-feira 6 BUY City PASS!
- Antes 7 pm - Free - The Museum of Modern Art - Manhattan - Known as the most Influential Museum of Modern Art in the World, The Museum of Modern Art, or MoMa for Short, is One of the Great Centerpieces of New York City. Housing Some of the Finest Pieces of Contemporary Art Created and Receiving More Than 2.5 Million Visitors a Year - This is a 'Must-See' for Any Art Aficionado.
- Depois das 7 pm - The War on Drugs, Ape School, and The Everymen - Music Hall of Williamsburg - Brooklyn - This Indie Music Triumvirate, Hailing from Across the Nation, is composed of some of the Best Musicians on the Scene. The Comparisons of these bands Ranges from Bob Dylan to My Bloody Valentine, is further Testament to the Range these Artists Possess. .