- Around the Corner... / Neighborhood
- Williamsburg & Greenpoint / Neighborhood
- Greenwich Village / Neighborhood
- Upper West Side & Morningside Heights / Neighborhood
- Upper East Side / Neighborhood
- Union Square & Flatiron District / Neighborhood
- Herald Square, Times Square, & Hell's Kitchen / Neighborhood
- Soho e Tribeca / Neighborhood
- Rockefeller Center e Upper Fifth Ave. / Neighborhood
- Park Slope e Prospect Heights / Neighborhood
- Midtown East / Neighborhood
- Financial District & Battery Park City / Neighborhood
- Lower East Side & Nolita / Neighborhood
- Columbus Circle & Central Park South / Neighborhood
- The East Village / Neighborhood
- Chinatown & Little Italy / Neighborhood
- Chelsea / Neighborhood
- Cobble Hill & Carroll Gardens / Neighborhood
- Brooklyn Heights & Dumbo / Neighborhood
- Harlem / Neighborhood
Maio / Quarta-feira 16 BUY City PASS!
- Antes 7 pm - Free All Day - The Bronx Zoo - The Bronx - Take a Walk on the Wild Side at The Bronx Zoo! Visit the Sahara at their New 'Madagascar' Exhibit, or Get Wet at the Astor Court Sea Lion Pool. There is Tons to See and Do!.
- Depois das 7 pm - Glass Ghost, Arial East, and Geo Wyeth - Zebulon - Brooklyn - Glass Ghost is a guitarist and songwriter known for his work with American death rock band Astrovamps. Glass joined in 2005, playing live shows at venues such as the Whiskey a Go-Go, and appearing on the album Gods and Monsters. He is currently working on a more experimental musical project called the Sea of Dead Faces, in which he plays all instruments (including vocals and programming). A Sea of Dead Faces album is expected to be released in early 2008..