- Around the Corner... / Neighborhood
- Williamsburg & Greenpoint / Neighborhood
- Greenwich Village / Neighborhood
- Upper West Side & Morningside Heights / Neighborhood
- Upper East Side / Neighborhood
- Union Square & Flatiron District / Neighborhood
- Herald Square, Times Square, & Hell's Kitchen / Neighborhood
- Soho e Tribeca / Neighborhood
- Rockefeller Center e Upper Fifth Ave. / Neighborhood
- Park Slope e Prospect Heights / Neighborhood
- Midtown East / Neighborhood
- Financial District & Battery Park City / Neighborhood
- Lower East Side & Nolita / Neighborhood
- Columbus Circle & Central Park South / Neighborhood
- The East Village / Neighborhood
- Chinatown & Little Italy / Neighborhood
- Chelsea / Neighborhood
- Cobble Hill & Carroll Gardens / Neighborhood
- Brooklyn Heights & Dumbo / Neighborhood
- Harlem / Neighborhood
Junho / Quinta-feira 20 BUY City PASS!
- Depois das 7 pm - MGMT - The Wellmont Theatre - Montclair, NJ - Listening in on the universe's stream of consciousness for inspiration, the duo are currently completing the third MGMT album due for an early summer release. As a band that exists in its own space and time, and is constantly defying expectation, there is no saying what magical gifts MGMT will bestow. Doors: 7:00 pm / Show: 8:00 pm .
- Depois das 7 pm - Stomp - Orpheum Theatre - New York, NY - Stomp is a high-energy, percussive symphony, coupled with dance, played entirely on unconventional instruments, such as garbage can lids, buckets, brooms and sticks. It is a movement, of bodies, objects, sounds - even abstract ideas, made completely original through the use of everyday objects in totally non-traditional ways. Show at 8:00PM.
- Depois das 7 pm - John McLaughlin & the 4th Dimension - Blue Note - New York, NY - Veteran guitar grandmaster JOHN McLAUGHLIN has earned a place in the top echelon of the six-string pantheon. His virtuosity has been on display in a number of divergent settings throughout his celebrated career, beginning in the early 1960s as the electric guitarist for Georgie Fame’s rocking Blue Flames. Doors Open at 6:00PM - Show at 8:00PM and 10,30PM.
- Depois das 7 pm - Benge Bros DJ fun party time - Mominette - New York, NY - Resident DJs, the Benge brothers spin a collection of ecclectic vinyl, they might even dance if you are lucky. Dance from 10:00 PM till 4:00 AM 221 Knickerbocker Ave .