- Café El Portal / Mexican Restaurant / Café
- Tiá Pol / Tapas Restaurant / Bar
- Chocolate Bar / Cafe / Sweet Shop / West Village
- Dumpling Man / Dumplings / Quick / Inexpensive
- B-Bap Fusion Rice Bar / Korean Restaurant / Healthy / Quick / Inexpensive
- Natsumi / Japanese Restaurant / Bar / Romantic
- Blue Ribbon Sushi / Sushi Restaurant / Bar
- Life Café Nine 83 / Famous / Restaurant / Bar
- Roberta's / Pizza / Award Winning / Around the Corner
- Pastis / Fine Dining / French Bistro / Chelsea
- Aureole / Fine Dining / Bar / Times Square
- Per Se / Fine Dining
- 5 Napkin Burger / Burgers / Sushi / Hell's Kitchen
- Dos Caminos / Restaurant / Modern Mexican / Meatpacking District
- Blue Water Grill / Brunch / Lunch / Dinner / Raw Bar / Drinks / Dessert
- Agave / Restaurant / Southwestern / Grill / Fusion
- East of Eighth / Bistro / Chelsea / Garden Courtyard
- Burger and Barrel / American Pub Food / No Reservations / Full Bar / SoHo
- Churrascaria Plataforma / Brazilian Steakhouse, Times Square, Bar, Takes Groups
- Joe's Pizza / Several locations
- Café Habana / Breakfast / Brunch / Lunch / Dinner / Take Out
- Fette Sau / BBQ
- Bruar Falls / Breakfast / Bar / Happy Hour - Live Music
- Diner / American Fare
Maio / Domingo 19 BUY City PASS!
- Antes 7 pm - Sundays Bossa Nova Brunch - Sob's - New York, NY - If you’re looking to spend a great time enjoying a great food then come on out to S.O.B's where the Bossa Nova Brunch special will make you feel like your in a tropical paradise! New Season, Same Great Food. Our Brazilian-influenced Brunch includes an open sangria bar and tunes from a live 3-piece Bossa Nova. Spend your Sunday in a Tropical Paradise at the Bossa Nova Brunch. 12pm to 4:00pm.
- Antes 7 pm - Matt Freedman: The Devil Tricked Me - Studio10 - East Williamsburg - The Devil Tricked Me, an exhibition of work by Matt Freedman. The exhibition is organized around the recent publication of Relatively Indolent but Relentless, a graphic journal Freedman wrote last Autumn. 1:00pm – 6:00pm | FREE! 56 Bogart St .
- Antes 7 pm - Significant Matters - Project 722 - Williamsburg, NY - Significant Matters introduces the achievements of artists whose work makes us reevaluate mundane objects and things discovered in daily life, including common industrial products, scenery that could be overlooked, and the capability of body parts that are taken for granted. This exhibition features the work of four artists: Nobutaka Aozaki, Miwa Koizumi, Kenichi Nakajima, and Andrew Zarou. 6:00pm | FREE! 722 Metropolitan Ave.