- Museum of the Moving Image / Art / Film / History / Museum
- Immigration Museum / History and Heritage Museum
- MAD / Museum of Art
- Intrepid / Museum / Aircraft Carrier
- NMAI / History Museum
- New Museum / Art and Design Museum
- FIT Museum / Fashion Museum
- MCNY / History Museum
- The Museum of Jewish Heritage / History Museum
- Cooper-Hewitt / Design Museum
- Bodies Exhibit / Museum of Human Anatomy
- New York Transit Museum / History Museum
- Brooklyn Museum / Museum of Art
- The Whitney / Museum of American Art
- Madame Tussauds New York / Wax Museum
- The Museum of Sex / History and Art Museum
- The Natural History Museum / The American Museum of Natural History
- The Met Musem / Museum of Art
- Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum / Modern Art and Architecture Museum
- MoMA / Museum of Art
Destaque 10 dias BUY City PASS!
- Mai 07 - Depois das 7 pm - Whiplash - Upright CItizens Brigade Theatre - Manhattan - This weekly showcase of upcoming talent is a hallmark of the NYC comedy scene. Featuring a plethora of alternative comics with their own unique style, this is show not to be missed!.
- Mai 08 - Antes 7 pm - Free All Day - Brooklyn Botanical Garden - Brooklyn - Immerse Yourself in Natural Beauty, Without Breaking Your Budget, in this Weekly Free-For-All Event. Check Out the Exquisite Exhibits, or Have a Quiet Stroll Down the Fauna-Adorned Walkways, Either Way, You are Sure to have a Great Time. ..
- Mai 09 - Antes 7 pm - Free All Day - The Bronx Zoo - The Bronx - Take a Walk on the Wild Side at The Bronx Zoo! Visit the Sahara at their New 'Madagascar' Exhibit, or Get Wet at the Astor Court Sea Lion Pool. There is Tons to See and Do! .
- Mai 10 - Antes 7 pm - Pay What You Wish - The Museum of Art and Design - Manhattan - A Museum Dedicated to Hand Crafted, Beautiful - if Not Slightly Eccentric - Works of Contemporary Art Objects. On Thursdays, they Have a 'Pay as You Wish' Day, allowing Anyone to Come and View their Exhibits, and Asking Only for What You Can Spare. These Truly Eye Captivating Pieces are Something You Don't Want to Miss!.
- Mai 11 - Antes 7 pm - Free - The Museum of Modern Art - Manhattan - Known as the most Influential Museum of Modern Art in the World, The Museum of Modern Art, or MoMa for Short, is One of the Great Centrepieces of New York City. Housing Some of the Finest Pieces of Contemporary Art Created and Receiving More Than 2.5 Million Visitors a Year - This is a 'Must-See' for Any Art Aficionado!.
- Mai 11 - Depois das 7 pm - We Are Serenades, HITS, and The Aviation Orange - The Knitting Factory - Williamsburg - Hailing from Stockholm, Sweden, Adam Olenius started his musical career with his band Shout Out Louds. Markus Krunegard began his musical career with his band Laakso. The two talk about how their relationship began in between touring, and wrote songs over the phone. In winter of 2010-2011, Olenius and Krunegard started recording in the studio for two months, and then released their album “Criminal Heaven” under the group name We Are Serenades and was a breakout success. Since their inception, We Are Serenades has captivated crowds with their unique blend of music..