The Concrete Jungle, The Big Apple or The City That Never Sleeps, New York has a lot of nicknames attached to it. It is a beautiful city, beautiful in its very own way. New York is a truly exciting city with plenty of bars, restaurants, iconic sights and museums than other big cities the world over. It is welcoming, safe and will make you feel at home. And the locals are surprisingly friendly.
Cum4K – Before You Enter New York
Coming to NY this summer? Be sure to be aware of current trends happening in the online world of entertainment – and today it’s series called Cum4K. Imagine two things mixed together in a perfect harmony – it’s technology of 4K and genre of controversial creampies and internal cumshots. So once you visit New York and hear people talking about the latest episode of Cum4K – quickly open your mobile phone and check what is the newest video available at the official tube. Done? Wait for next week, this series has just been launched – there is lots to show!
A Brief On The Top 3 Budget Hotels in New York
Planning a vacation to the gorgeous city New York will be an everlasting moment in your life. No matter yours is a business tour, honeymoon trip or a family holiday trip you will experience some of the most charming days of your life here with your family and friends. To view the whole of New York will not be a moment’s task which means you will have to stay in a hotel. There are some budget hotels that you can try out such as,
- The Hotel Giraffe – Staying in this hotel is indeed worth every dollar. It has a convenient location and also a cool setting with tastefully decorated and spacious guest rooms. They offer top-notch amenities such as free snacks and Wi-Fi all day long, passes to the New York Sports Club, weekday cheese receptions and wine, cool rooftop patio and yummy breakfast buffet.
- Chelsea Star Hotel – Believe it or not, within $50 you can book a hotel room at the Chelsea Star Hotel. But this is the dormant style room having an accommodation for 4. Else you can book an inexpensive double or single with a shared bathroom. This hotel has a themed décor and a funky atmosphere.
- Sofia Inn – This hotel located at Brooklyn has 2 suites with eating areas and private bathrooms and 4 rooms along with shared bathrooms. They do not offer breakfast but there are many restaurants as well as cultural treasures nearby such as the Brooklyn Botanic Garden, Prospect Park, the Brooklyn Museum of Art and the Grand Army Plaza.
Have Fun Without Breaking The Bank
- City Pass – To explore the different city attractions, buy a City Pass. This flat-rate ticket will offer you entry to any 6 attractions within 9 days. These include Top of the Rock Observation Deck, Guggenheim Museum, Circle Line, Ellis Island, Statue of Liberty, American Museum of Natural History, Metropolitan Museum of Art and Museum of Modern Art and Empire State Building.
- Discount on Show Biz – You can watch a Broadway show by buying tickets from the TKTS discount booth. Also, you can stop by different locations in downtown Brooklyn, the South Street Seaport and Times Square and score seats for the best musicals and plays at 20-50%.
- Outside Fun For Free – You can have lots of free fun within New York’s great outdoors with a plethora of choices such as strolling around the Upper West Side, gawking at Times Square or take a glimpse of the different iconic landmarks in New York.
- Economical Eats – You can save some money by dropping into some of the best restaurants. Try sandwiches at Wichcraft, 2 course lunch at Jean Georges, steak frites and salad at Le Relais de Venise L’Entrecote, noodles at Ippudo, meatballs at the popular Meatball Shop and pizza at Grimaldi’s Pizza and all these at pocket friendly rates.
Besides, you can also enjoy free nightlife events here. Make the most of happy-hour rates offered on craft beers and also free artisanal cheese. Also, there are free tours on weekends. Lastly, if you love music visit Arthur’s Tavern where you can enjoy live music for free. Not only this you can save cash on cabs by choosing the Unlimited Ride Metrocard either for a single day, a week or more. If you wish to go out of New York choose a bus ride over a train. With all these tips and guidelines your trip to New York will definitely be a smooth one and most importantly, it will be an absolute value for money. What more can you ask for? Hurry, book your tickets, pack your bags and have a fun filled vacation. You will definitely love it. New York Calling!